OHMGpu Monitor for Circuitous by ~SlompOchomp
This is just a GPU Monitor skin used with the Circuitous theme.
1. You will need to download and run the application Open Hardware Monitor.
Note: If you want this application to start up with Windows just run Open Hardware Monitor and click on Options and select Run On Windows Startup.
You can get it @ openhardwaremonitor.org
2. You will need to place the necessary plugin (OpenHardwareMonitorPlugin.dll included in this download) into the directory Rainmeter/Plugins.
(I.E. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rainmeter\Plugins)
(I.E. C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Plugins)
Note: I have provided bolth the x32 & x64 .dll.
3. Extract the folder (OHMGpu) into your C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Circuitous.
Note: If you have done this correct just click on the Refresh All in Rainmeter or restart Rainmeter and you should see the OHMGpu listed under Circuitous.
4. In Rainmeter select the OHMGpu.ini and click on the Edit button.
5. In the OHMGpu.ini you will need to edit all the lines Under
; ---------- Change line below to your GPU Hardware ID ----------
Where it says "Hardware=" just open the OpenHardwareMonitor application and look at the Name of the GPU you have and enter that name.
it should all look simaler to this:
Hardware=ATI Radeon HD 6800 Series
Follow this procedure for all the fields you need to edit.
For more information on the Open Hardware Monitor Plugin
Original theme Circuitous by ~Col-Darby
credit to ~bobyflo for his nice work on Circuitous Enhanced
credit to ~adytzu2005 for the Circuitous Weather
credit to ~Kaelri for the Arcs
credit to ~Burnwell88 for the xclock skin rainmeter
credit to ~FlyingHyrax for the Binary Clock
I am not a programmer by trade so I hope you like it and feel free to leave a comment.
Licensing: the artist has specified that ports and mods are allowed.
No one has commented on this submission yet.
To post comments, you need to become a member. It's free, and takes just a few seconds to complete!
- customizers like it
- customizers love it!
Add colors with the "color picker" tool () or from the image's palette ().
To save your palette, you must sign up.
Also by this artist
Also in Rainmeter Skins