This clock/countdown/stopwatch displays milliseconds using os.clock(), which provides the time since program initialization with sub-second accuracy. On load, the skin freezes for a split second while it waits for the next second to begin; it then stores the os.clock() millisecond offset from real time to calibrate the display.
• Switch between time and timer without losing running timer
• Countdown (T-minus) seamlessly converts to stopwatch (T-plus) on expiry
• Scalable size
• 40 frames per second
• Custom digital LCD font
• Click MODE to switch mode.
• Scroll over SIZE to adjust size.
• Scroll over timer display to adjust T-minus zero.
No one has commented on this submission yet.
To post comments, you need to become a member. It's free, and takes just a few seconds to complete!
- customizers like it
- customizers love it!
Add colors with the "color picker" tool () or from the image's palette ().
To save your palette, you must sign up.
Also by this artist
Also in Rainmeter Skins