An arc clock designed to be naturally readable to the minute while maintaining a minimum quantity of elements. Two ways to read the current 5-minute interval are demonstrated.
Left-click to toggle digital time / date / blank and day of the week / month / blank.
Middle-click to toggle color / alternate color.
Use the settings pop-up below the digital display to set color / alternate color and toggle shadow.
Included font is Sinner by Helge Barske; it will not be installed to the system.
Check out PolarCPU and PolarDisk for matching system meters.
Philippe Starck has nothing on this.
- Removed right-click functionality to enable right-click menu.
- Removed delay correction due to changes in Rainmeter 2.3.
- Optimizations due to loss of need for parallelism.
- Requires Rainmeter 2.3.3 or above.
- Added config pop-up to customize colors, hidden until moused over.
- Requires Rainmeter 1.4 or above.
- Packed in .rmskin - one click installation.
- Persistent settings - remembered through reboots.
- Blank digital display toggle merged.
- Consolidated from 12 .ini files to 4.
- Whole area of skin is draggable.
- Maths have delightful commentary.
- Looks exactly the same as before.
- Requires Rainmeter 1.3 or above.
How do I get all the skins in your screenshot to show?
Tue, Jul 22nd at 06:41am (2 months ago)
Nevermind, I figured it out, nice job.
Tue, Jul 22nd at 06:44am (2 months ago)
To post comments, you need to become a member. It's free, and takes just a few seconds to complete!
- customizers like it
- customizers love it!
Add colors with the "color picker" tool () or from the image's palette ().
To save your palette, you must sign up.
Also by this artist
Also in Rainmeter Skins