***NEW VERSION AVAILABLE***
Stable Release: v1.5.1
License: Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. (creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/)
• Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1
• Rainmeter 3.0.2+ (rainmeter.net/cms/) installed.
Note: Internet Explorer sometimes renames .rmskin files to .zip files. If this happens you will need to go to the file location and rename it back to a .rmskin before running it.
---How to install---
1. Run the .rmskin
2. If all goes well you should have a popup about the Start Menu going to be installed. Make sure "Load Included Skins" is checked before installing. From there on out the tutorial should take you through the rest of the process.
If you have any further questions feel free to ask below.
---How to change Start Menu Settings---
For Win 7 Menu: Click the black settings icon in the lower right-hand corner
For Win 8/Metro Menu: Click the title with the setting icon in the bottom half of the menu.
• Fixed a bug in the update checker incorrectly displaying a new version available.
• The overall UI has been refined and updated and should have a much more metro feel
• There are now arrows above the power buttons that allow you to view the weather and wifi status in addition to the app list.
• Settings menus have been polished and simplified
• The outdated small Classic start menu has been updated with the new features (Metro still not available)
• There is now a guide accessible from the settings menu that will step you through the process of importing old application tile settings
• You can now search directly into Windows Explorer
• You can now use Locate32 to search your computer. Locate32 creates a search database in its folder to allow for near instant searches of anything on your computer. When selected as search engine there will be a button by the search bar to refresh its database (it does not update automatically.
and much more!
The credits section has grown too large and is now viewable in the Settings display of the skin.
- New start orbs
- More icon packs
- A Themes section
- New backgrounds
and much more!
Suggestions, questions, thoughts, and feedback are welcome and encouraged. ;)
Licensing: the artist has specified that mods are allowed.
No one has commented on this submission yet.
To post comments, you need to become a member. It's free, and takes just a few seconds to complete!
- customizers like it
- customizers love it!
Add colors with the "color picker" tool () or from the image's palette ().
To save your palette, you must sign up.
Also by this artist
Also in Rainmeter Skins