Good news from the Samurize office yesterday, 1.64.3 has been released. Hereby the complete changelog:
* fixed a bug with Meter x/y width/height toggle arrows not updating the meters correctly.
* fixed a bug with Import Export form not loading language files
* fixed a bug with Rulers not updating when using the Mouse Scroll Wheel
* fixed a bug with icons not displaying correctly in the config editor
* fixed a bug with the input wizard displaying the wrong form
* fixed a bug with the reconnection logic on Remote Meters
* fixed a bug with Access violations on drag and drop in the Meter List
* fixed a bug that scroll wasn't working when drag and drop
* fixed numerous bugs in instance manager when starting clients and servers
* fixed a bug with the display box on the Console Meter
* fixed a bug with the displaying of the glass effect on the config editor and Instance Manager plus currently removed all glass effect from the client
* fixed a couple of bugs with the console meter constantly running process
* fixed a bug with WM_SAM_GET_SAMURIZE_DIRECTORY
* fixed a bug with totalNetCollector when an adapter is disabled and reenabled
* fixed an infinite loop within the Samurize Server
* fixed a problem with the Options dialog box in the Samurize Server
* fixed a bug with the Meter Maths loading new style meter names
* Vista Support
* ToolTips can now be used with mouse buttons (single and double click)
* updated DTD for all the new xml sections in every meter type.
* Additional input method using Scripts
* Console Meters can now run constantly running console programs and get the output
* Updated the Copy meter logic so the new meter names are not so long
* Instance Manager supports groups
* Instance Manager maintains the Z-Order of instances when loaded (if pin to desktop, dock or normal window behaviour is used)
* Improved the catching of Show Desktop for pin to Desktop and pin to Desktop compat modes.
* Improved the Perfmon gathering of data to reduce the number of queries.
* Added rename to the instance manager for groups and instances.
* Meter maths will return a NOT FOUND on string maths if the meter is not available.
* IMAP4 support for the mail meter
* Total Net Collector changes unit dynamically
* Logging can be enabled for the clients and config editors
Unfortunately not all common Vista problems have been resolved.
07:58 am, Wednesday, April 04, 2007 (6 years ago)